There's nothing more exciting as a youngster than the discovery of a new playground yet to be explored.
At The Lakes we understand the value that comes from creating a family-friendly environment, hence our focus on having playgrounds up and operational as soon as possible as each new Stage is opened.
The locations of playgrounds at The Lakes are:
- Ngawhetu Reserve (on Caldera Crescent)
- Ngakumama Reserve (on Landing Drive)
- Matatu Reserve (near the corner of Lakes Boulevard & Lakesview Quay)
- Caslani Lane (opposite the Lakes shopping centre)
- Tekaumarua Reserve (on Mortlake Heights)
- Orangapani Reserve (near Rochfort Crescent)
- Penetaka Heights
- Penetake Reserve
- Matepu Park (on Matepu Crescent)
Alternatively you can take a look at our recreational trail map by clicking here
. Smiley faces on the map represent playgrounds.