(as at 1 June 2016)
The Purchaser of a section will enter into an Agreement for Sale and Purchase.
The terms purchasing the section are as follows:
1. A deposit of 15% of the Purchase Price on signing Agreement for Sale and Purchase.
2. Balance of Purchase Price on Settlement Date.
3. The Title is then transferred to the Purchaser.
Deferred Payment Terms - may be available by negotiation
- All deposits are retained in Trust by the Vendor’s solicitor until Possession Date.
- All prices and calculations are on a GST inclusive basis, unless purchased on a zero rated basis.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss these options please contact us.